Follow me on Facebook

7/08/2011

One more day of love..

On 4th November, one day after the most beautiful day of my life, I woke up in an ecstatic mood. I had a dream that night...I saw RV and me happy together...together for years to come! 

That day our teachers had decided to take us to "Manu Temple". We got ready and went to boys' room to see if they were ready. I hugged RV. Everyone intentionally left us alone in the room and went to have breakfast. I became uncomfortable. I could see that RV was feeling more uncomfortable than me. He immediately got out of the room and asked me to lock the room and come downstairs. That was a very awkward situation but I got a feeling that he really respected me. I was happy that RV had reacted this way.

After having breakfast we all were asked to go to Manu temple, 3 kms from Manali, on foot. Initially, we all walked together but later everyone was walking in their own small groups. I was walking alone...I wanted to. I love spending time alone at such places. I like to think about this life, nature and this world. RV thought I was upset about something so he came to me and started walking with me, but I told him to let me be for sometime. Then we reached a market where all of us again sat down together to rest. But after sometime everyone started walking again, leaving RV and me alone. This time there was an awkward silence between us. I was shy and he was clueless about what to talk. This was our first day after an official relationship and we had never felt this way before with each other. But gradually, we again started feeling comfortable with each other. 

When we reached Manu temple, everyone saw a new side of me yet again. They saw me worshiping Krishna. I stood there inside the temple communicating with Krishna for more than half an hour. RV was surprised to see that side of me. Not that I am very religious or something..I just believe we all need someone to talk to..someone to believe in! From a very young age, I started seeing the image of that someone in Krishna..and over the years I have become a strong follower of Him. I believe that even if I have nobody with me, I'll still not be alone because I can always share everything with my God. After the visit we again started walking. At one place we saw a beautiful bench placed under a tree. The location was so romantic. Suchit asked me to sit there with RV. They wanted to take a picture of me with him. I looked back and saw all the teachers coming. I did not like the idea very much so i plainly rejected, RV pleaded with me but I am so damn stubborn that now I am regretting my behavior. Why couldn't I just get a picture clicked? RV and the others were very disappointed. Why am I so unromantic..huh!

Finally, the beautiful and unforgettable trip came to an end. We had to leave for Delhi that very day. But before leaving we were still given some time to wander in the market. I went with Riya to buy something for RV. I got our names painted on a key ring. I bought some other random thing for him. It was not very expensive but I just wanted the thing to always bring back all the memories of Manali. We all were so engrossed in shopping that we never realized that we were late and when we reported at the bus stop, all of us were punished. The principal told us to keep standing inside the bus. But when we saw that no one was watching, we silently sat down on our seats. I gave the present to RV. He was overwhelmed with joy. He said, "If i could I would stand up and hug you." 

We once again had a lot of fun. I never had so much fun in all my life. Eventually, sleep overcame everyone. It was a full moon night and we were still on the hilly track. Mountains and the full moon was a treat to the eyes. RV was holding my hand and talking to me about the beauty of everything. Every minute that I spent with him, unraveled to me how romantic he could be. But I was too tired to say anything. I did not want to but, sadly enough, I slept! I woke up in the middle of the night to see that RV was still awake. He was waiting for me to wake up. I apologized to him for sleeping and then we started talking again. Everything was so peaceful. He was looking into my eyes. His gaze was fixed on me. I was again feeling shy. I told him to stop staring at me but he never moved his eyes away. I again started feeling sleepy. I tried to control it but couldn't. I requested RV to sleep but he said it was such a beautiful night. "How can I sleep? I don't know when will we ever have the opportunity of being together like this. I just want to be with you right now." I was feeling helpless. No matter how much I tried to keep myself awake, I just couldn't. I don't remember when but I again dozed off. I woke up with a shudder when Kashif almost yelled, "Isha, it is 8 in the morning and you are still asleep. We have almost reached. Look RV did not even sleep at night. He was waiting for you to wake up." I felt bad..really bad. How could I have done this. Riya and Suchit told me that RV had been up all night and was singing songs and disturbing them to keep himself awake. I asked RV as to why he didn't sleep. He said that he was waiting for me to get up. I asked him, "Why couldn't you wake me up?" I felt horrible when he said, "I did not want to disturb your sleep. I just wanted you to wake up yourself. And by the way, you look beautiful while sleeping." 

We finally reached college but none of us wanted this trip to end. When we got down from the bus Riya dragged me to a corner and told me that Suchit had proposed Riya that night and she had accepted it.I was shocked at first but when Riya and RV told me that Suchit had the intentions of proposing her all the time I felt happy for both of them. Now, it was time for RV to go back home. I hugged him tight. I did not want him to leave. I watched him going with mixed emotions of joy and sorrow as he moved towards the metro station.

The Manali trip was the most awesome thing that ever happened to me. We had all gone to the trip as individuals and returned as a group of inseparable friends and lovers. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written girl.... it says a lot in small words... anybody who reads it can picturize almost every emotion.... good going dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you didi ji....:) m glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment and help me improve..thanks!